Welcome to Another Time!
So you’re considering having an estate sale, here’s what to expect:
An estate sale is a great solution to sell the contents of you or your loved one’s home or business. Whether you need to downsize, relocate, move out of state, or into an assisted living facility, we are here to help. This process can be overwhelming and using a professional estate liquidator can be your best solution.
We will handle your sale with utmost care and attention to detail. We will stage/tastefully display your items to attract more sales. To protect fragile and expensive items such as jewelry or rare collectibles, we bring in display cases and assign attendants, while providing excellent customer service. We provide all advertising for your sale, signage to bring customers to your site, and pricing materials to successfully run your sale. There are no hidden fees like setup fees when we conduct your sale. We can provide additional tables and/or shelving, locking display cases, etc. to assist in keeping and showcasing your valuable items until sold.
We have been delivering results since we originally opened in 2012. We are passionate about Estate sales and exceeding your expectations.
Where to Begin:
- It’s best to begin with an in-person meeting at your estate to discuss your needs and expectations of how an estate sale will best benefit you.
- We will come prepared to discuss terms of our contract once we inspect your site.
- Commission rate is determined based on quality, quantity, and condition of items to be included in your estate sale including setup time.
- Date availability to hold your estate sale will be discussed. If we hold your sale, it will run a minimum of one weekend (Saturday & Sunday). If we determine that the quantity and quality of your items could warrant a 2 weekend sale, that will be discussed as well.
As mentioned above, we have been providing estate sales since 2012. During this time, we have gained extensive experience in many kinds of estate sales, including:
- Executor liquidations
- High-end collectible and art estates
- Post-sale cleanouts
- Hoarder estates
Whether the objective is to maximize proceeds or quickly empty the home for sale, we are glad to work with a family or estate attorney to fulfill your needs.
To view some of our most recent sales, view the previous sales page.
We are a family operated estate sale company with friendly, helpful and trustworthy staff. We have been holding profitable estate sales for clients in Northern Illinois and the western suburbs since 2012. See our previous sales links above to see some of our previous sales.
We are insured and bonded so be assured your estate sale will be set up and held with attention to detail and with the utmost safety of your home as well as our clients and staff.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have or with your availability to schedule a meeting.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback, questions, and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.